International Transfer Pricing
Introducing the Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing: 2010 Edition
The editors of USTransferPricing.com are pleased to announce the publication of the 2010 edition of our bestselling Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing. Written by more than fifty of the world's leading transfer pricing professionals, the newly updated and expanded Guide offers insights into transfer pricing rules and enforcement that will help your company to plan your related-party transactions to minimize transfer pricing compliance headaches.
One of the challenges of international transfer pricing compliance is that not only do the rules differ from country to country, but enforcement practices vary, as well. While the laws and regulations of a given country will indicate whether a given transfer pricing methodology is allowed, they might not give as clear an indication as to whether it is preferred. Local practitioners know what the authorities in a given country tend to look for when examining transfer pricing studies. That's why each country overview section in the Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing is written by local experienced transfer pricing practitioners who offer insights that could save your company untold delays and compliance costs.
These country overview articles cover seventeen of the world's major economies, addressing such important questions as:
- What transfer pricing methods are accepted?
- Do the local tax authorities favor a given method?
- What dispute resolution mechanisms are available?
- Are APAs allowed and, if so, what are the rules?
- To what extent are international guidelines followed?
- How is the acceptability of comparables determined?
- What are the documentation requirements?
- How are non-compliance penalties calculated?
In addition to these country-specific articles, the Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing also includes discussions of some of the worldwide transfer pricing issues with which international companies must grapple, including:
- When is an APA Advantageous?
- Understanding the New U.S. Services Regulations
- Transfer Pricing Implications of Reorganizations
- Valuing Intangibles Under Cost Sharing Arrangements
- How to Apply the Best Method Rule
- Applying the Comparable Uncontrolled Transaction (CUT) Method
- Transfer Pricing of Financial Instruments and Commodities
- Using Mandatory Arbitration Procedures to Avoid Double Taxation
- Comparison of Transfer Pricing Databases
- Supply Chain Management
The Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing will serve as your map and compass as you navigate the complex international transfer pricing environment. Why risk noncompliance penalties and double taxation? Start benefiting from the insights of leading international transfer pricing practitioners by ordering your copy today.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If the Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing: 2010 Edition does not meet or exceed your expectations, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund.
For more information on this publication or to place an order, please click on the order link above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (617) 795-0519.