Can you double your compensation by improving your transfer pricing expertise?
Salary surveys among accountants, lawyers, and economists reveal that practitioners with advanced transfer pricing knowledge often earn more than twice as much as their counterparts with equivalent education and experience who lack transfer pricing expertise. Why? Because not everyone can master the legal and economic issues associated with the transfer pricing field – resulting in huge demand for qualified transfer pricing professionals.
Learn advanced transfer pricing knowledge and techniques in thirty-six hours of study
If you have a basic understanding of transfer pricing principles and have a background in law, accounting, or economics, then you are ready to delve deeper into the field of transfer pricing with an exciting new distance learning course on Advanced Transfer Pricing. USTransferPricing.com is pleased to announce that we have arranged with the International Management Forum to offer our users access to this industry-leading course. Taught by leading transfer pricing professionals at Transfer Pricing Associates (TPA), the course consists of eleven lessons, each of which can be completed with four hours of study.
Click here to request a course prospectus and registration materials.
Who should take this course?
- Experienced Transfer Pricing Practitioners who want to stay on top of the latest laws, regulations, rulings, and other issues affecting the field
- Senior Executives with responsibility for staff conducting transfer pricing functions, including , such as CFOs, vice presidents, controllers, and treasurers
- Tax Advisors wishing to expand their capacity for offering clients transfer pricing advice, both in terms of the transfer pricing implications of corporate restructuring plans and compliance with transfer pricing laws and regulations
- In-House Counsels at companies with international operations
- Attorneys with strong comprehension of financial and economic issues wishing to expand their practices into the transfer pricing area
- Accountants and Economists with strong legal understanding wishing to expand their practices into the transfer pricing area
Develop valuable transfer pricing skills
This course will arm you with the latest knowledge needed to answer tough transfer pricing questions like:
- How can a company's transfer pricing risks be measured and mitigated?
- What are the transfer pricing documentation requirements and penalties for non-compliance in various jurisdictions?
- How can duplication and inconsistencies in documentation from one country to another be avoided?
- How can operations be organized to minimize transfer pricing tax risk and to simplify compliance?
- What steps are necessary to defend selection and application of a given transfer pricing methodology?
- How can you benchmark your transfer pricing system against best practices?
Learn from Leading Transfer Pricing Practitioners
The course instructors are highly-acclaimed members of Transfer Pricing Associates (TPA), the leading independent provider of global transfer pricing services. TPA has offices and coverage in over 25 countries around the world and has an extensive practical knowledge and experience in a broad range of TP issues. Curse instructors include:
- Louan Verdoner, Of Counsel at TPA, Louan previously served as Head of the Fiscal Department at Solvay .
- Steef Huibregtse, the Founding Member of TPA, as well as a member of the Business Advisory Group to the OECD’s Joint Working Group on Business Restructuring. Steef developed a Global Transfer Pricing Risk Management tool and developed a Global Benchmark Platform and was involved in more than 1.000 regional an global transfer pricing studies.
- Flor Ramirez, a transfer pricing advisor with a proven track record in Transfer Pricing projects in South America in service, retail, distribution, chemical, food and oil & gas. She advices multinationals in Europe and South America on the preparation of efficient ‘Master File’ Transfer Pricing documentation – such as regional management charges. Flor provides, amongst many other things, guidance with the implementation of Transfer Pricing strategies within the dynamics of a multinational.
As you study, you will have unlimited access to these instructors via phone and email. This is an unprecidented opportunity to learn directly from some of the world's leading transfer pricing profeessionals.
Earn CPE Credits
The Advanced Transfer Pricing Course is eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits through many professional associations. Check with your professional association to determine eligibility.
Save Time and Money
The Advanced Transfer Pricing Course makes use of distance learning and is therefore an economical and convenient alternative to in-person courses: